We Buy California Properties In Any
Condition or Any Situation!
Are you currently facing any of these situations?
- Are you facing Pre-Foreclosure? Foreclosure?
- Do you have Tax Liens?
- Do you own a Vacant Property?
- Do you own a “Fixer Upper” that you have No Cash/Time/Interest in Repairing?
- Do you currently own a Stressful Rental Property?
- Do you have Tenants and are struggling to evict?
- Did you Inherit A Property?
- Do you Need To Relocate Quickly?
- Do you want to Avoid Realtor Commissions?
- Are you going through a Divorce?
- Do you need to sell your house fast for any reason?
- Doe the property have Water Damage?
- Does the property have Fire Damage?
- Are there Foundation Issues?
- How old is the roof? Is there Roof Damage?
- Does the HVAC system heat and cool poorly? HVAC Problems?
- Does the property suffer from Plumbing or Electrical Problems?
- Are there any Illegal Additions?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, we can help! We are experts in helping homeowners find a way out of bad situations. We buy houses, yes. But, not every home meets our buying criteria. Sometimes, it makes more sense to list your house on the market! We try to be honest and transparent and give you the help that fits your specific needs.
However, we can’t help if you don’t call. Or, if it is more convenient, you can submit your information on our webform. We promise not to give you a pushy sales pitch. We will guide you to the best choice for you!
If it does make sense to sell your house to an investor, we would love to make you an offer. As investors, we buy houses that are not in perfect condition and ready to stage and add to the MLS. We buy houses for a discount and put our own sweat equity into it for our profit. If your house needs work, has liens, open inspections, tenants or any other headache you don’t want to deal with, great! Give us the address and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a cash offer.
The best part is that we pay cash and we close fast. We handle all the paperwork and we pay all closing costs. If you are interested in a cash offer, contact us today! There is no obligation.